CC2700, March 2013
Please verify before installation of hard and software whether all system requirements are met.
- PC with Pentium or compatible CPU with at least 2.5 GHz
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- 3D-graphic card compatible with DirectX 9.0 and at least 128 MB of RAM as well as a graphic chip by NVIDIA (GeForce FX5200 or better) or ATI (Radeon 9500 or better). The display driver must support Open-GL starting from version 1.4.
- USB-headset or USB-loudspeaker. Please contact your dealer or the SCHUHFRIED GmbH for advice regarding suitable equipment.
- DVD drive, hard disk, mouse, keyboard
- USB ports for license dongle and peripheral hardware (in case all USB ports on the PC are used, a USB hub with external power supply is required)
- Serial port (if a Test System Interface is used)
- A network interface card to connect the computer to a data network (e.g. for setup of a group system)Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
It is important that no programs which can interfere with the training (e.g. by heavy CPU usage or on-screen presentations) are installed on the computer!
CRT or TFT with an image diagonal of at least 15" (19" for the training program SPACE).
For CRT monitors a refresh rate of at least 75 Hz has to be set.
It is recommended to use only synchronous TFT monitors, since disturbing flicker effects can occur with asynchronous monitors. Whether a monitor works synchronously or asynchronously can be determined with a test program (PixPerAn).
Laser or inkjet printer, monochrome or colour
If CogniPlus is used in health care facilities the use of the following devices may be mandatory:
- Isolating transformer for medical equipment according to EN 60601
- Galvanic (medical) network isolation according to EN 60601 (if the computer is connected to a data network)
Please inquire with your company's safety representative.
Products of the SCHUHFRIED Company are developed and in accordance with the requirements of the European Union guideline 93/42/EWG. The CE mark proves that safety-relevant regulations, EMC Standards for Medical Devices (EN 60601), Biocompatibility Evaluation of Medical Devices (EN30993), product specific regulations and the underlying quality management system are adhered to.
Please contact your dealer or the SCHUHFRIED GmbH directly if you have any questions.