Help your clients return to work after accident or illness
Returning to work is the key goal of occupational rehabilitation. It involves finding a new job that is appropriate to the individual’s current abilities and takes account of health-related problems.
The Vienna Test System NEURO supports reintegration to work after traumatic brain injury, psychiatric illness or other causes of cognitive impairment. It is used both to assess cognitive status and as a basis for therapy and rehabilitation measures.
In addition to neuropsychological and clinical tests we also offer work-related tests (e.g. MOI, SKASUK). Our wide range of languages means that your clients can be tested in their native language. Clear test results ensure objectivity and are just one of the many advantages of digital assessment. Our ergonomic input devices make testing enjoyable and fair even for people with motor disabilities or no computer experience.
Contact us and learn more about the specific advantages in your individual field of application:
Identify resources with VTS and train with CPS
Psychological assessment provides for a resource-oriented assessment of work-related, psychological and intellectual capacity. A wide range of cognitive ability tests for assessment of basic functions and more complex cognitive abilities is available. Alongside ability assessment, the personality profile is also an important area that is addressed. Thus tests are available for assessment of social competence, flexibility, team skills, communication and cooperation skills, willingness to learn and stress-related behavior.
The ability and personality profile is compared with the requirements profiles of different jobs and occupations and the results are incorporated into the training plan.
Assessments for optimum provision of support
- Testing with the Vienna Test System is economical in terms of both time and resources, including when used with large groups.
- Wide range of tests for assessing basic functions and work-specific requirements.
- Parallel forms prevent practice, memory and learning effects, and coordinated tests and training programs enable progress to be assessed objectively.
- Central database enables results to be accessed by different departments.
- Wide range of languages means that tests and training programs can be administered in the individual’s mother tongue.
- Ergonomic input devices make for ease of use, especially for clients with physical disabilities.
- Your institute’s own tests can be easily integrated.
- Flexible combining of tests to create individual test batteries.
Depending on the issue under consideration, different dimensions can be measured, e.g.:
- Attention (WAF)
- Cognitive basic testing (COGBAT)
- Affective states (BDI II)
- Planning ability (PAD)
- Learning and remembering (FNA)
- Fine motor skills (MLS)
- Verbal ability (IBF)
- Interests (MOI)
- Service and customer orientation (SKASUK)
- Reading comprehension (LEVE)
- Technical comprehension (MTA)
- Multi-tasking (SIMKAP)
- Basic skills (COGBAT)
- Fitness to drive (DRIVESTA)