We create and sustain mobility - in the elderly and with disabilities
Drivers often want to remain mobile until an advanced age. With increasing age, however, there is often a loss of performance. With the Vienna Test System, performance can be measured easily and conveniently. In order to create fair conditions, our tests and input devices are designed to be easy to use even for technically inexperienced test persons. Furthermore, our recommended test procedures are standardized for traffic psychological diagnostics with a reference sample of up to 85 years and older. This ensures a high degree of relevance and fairness even for older drivers.
In order to make tests feasible for people with physical disabilities, most of them were designed to be used alternatively with only one hand and/or without foot pedals. In order to ensure that persons with physical limitations can be subjected to a largely fair test diagnostic assessment, all tests intended for this purpose were validated in cooperation with CLUB MOBIL (www.clubmobil.at) and Factum OHG on persons with neurological acute events.
Contact us and learn more about the specific advantages in your individual application area:
The Vienna Test System TRAFFIC contains a large number of traffic-relevant performance and personality tests, the results of which can be combined to form a valid overall assessment. With the help of these traffic-psychological tests and their results, a person's driver-specific performance and willingness to adapt to traffic can be reliably tested.
Since this is a very complex question that cannot be answered adequately with a single test, several tests are used to cover all relevant dimensions.
Advantages of the Vienna Test System for sustaining mobility
- Standardized procedure that ensures objectivity and fairness
- Comprehensive standards for all tests and test sets provide a meaningful reference to the results
- in-house produced hardware also enables accurate measurements
- automated test procedure and automated evaluation save time and money
- Link to cognitive training via CogniPlus
Test – train – evaluate (linking the VTS and CPS)
In contrast to stand-alone paper-and-pencil tests, the SCHUHFRIED software is designed as part of a holistic concept of test-train-evaluate. If necessary the Vienna Test System can be used in combination with a cognitive training program (CogniPlus), which is based on the same theoretical constructs. An important instrument for our customers is the detailed scoring of all tests and training, including the results report which classifies the results in a "traffic light" system as under average, average, or above average.
The advantages for neuropsychological assessment
- Objective assessment of function impairments
- Tests and test sets specially developed for psychiatric issues
- Validated on psychiatric disorders
- Cross-test norming of test sets
- Parallel versions to prevent practice, memory and learning effects in repeat testing
- Norms differentiated on the basis of age, gender and education
- Wide range of cognitive ability tests for assessment of basic and more complex cognitive abilities
- The perfect combination of science and practicality
Contact us and learn more about the specific advantages in your individual field of application:
Traffic psychologically relevant dimensions are for example: