Sports science research
The Vienna Test System SPORT in the service of top-class sport
Success in high-level sport depends on strong psychological components as well as well-developed physiological ones. In the achievement of top sporting performance, what part is played by perception, concentration, decision-making, emotions and social interaction? Why do even elite sportsmen and -women fail at the crucial moment? A sports psychology assessment aims to give the player or athlete a clear picture of his sports psychology profile (in terms of both abilities and personality). This type of strengths and weaknesses analysis identifies opportunities for improvement and performance development and provides the starting point for customized interventions. In addition, sportsmen and -women are helped to use their potential to the full and are thus enabled to perform as well as they possibly can.
The Vienna Test System SPORT gives you a well-established and psychometrically valid tool that will help you pinpoint the potentials and deficits of top-class sportsmen and -women. It utilizes a holistic approach that provides you with a rapid, precise and comprehensive analysis of the test results.
Assessments for sporting success
- Exact measurement of sport-related parameters such as reaction time, choice decision-making, reactive stress tolerance, coordination and peripheral perception
- Peripheral devices controlled by the Vienna Test System ensure millisecond-precise measurement.
- Test results differentiate well in the upper ability range.
- Results can be exported to IBM SPSS Statistics©.
- Compilations of specific tests designed to answer an overarching query: Success Factors Motorsport (SFMOTOR), Success Factors Teamsport (SFTEAM).
- Detailed and comprehensive scorings with clearly set out results, individual reports, detailed profiles and ranking function.
Contact us and learn more about the specific advantages in your individual field of application:
Depending on the issue under consideration, different dimensions can be measured, e.g.:
- Focused attention (e.g. SIGNAL)
- Anticipation of movement (e.g. ZBA)
- Eye-hand-foot coordination (e.g. SMK)
- Achievement motivation (e.g. OLMT)
- Reaction ability (e.g. MDT, RT)
- Reactive stress tolerance (e.g. DT)
- Visual field (e.g. PP-R)
- Recovery-strain status (e.g. EBFSPO)
- Visual perception (e.g. LVT)