The Vienna Test System: A team player
Simple and flexible interaction between interfaces
The Vienna Test System Integration Service (VIS) provides an interface that enables the Vienna Test System to be integrated into other software systems, thus making the exchange of data straightforward. Your existing applicant management systems, HR databases and IT environments (e.g. in clinics) can interact easily with the Vienna Test System. Existing workflows are unaffected; they merely acquire additional valuable information from the psychological tests. This ensures an efficient and easily managed flow of work.
Examples and advantages of interface interaction
- Thanks to the VIS, the Vienna Test System stands behind the existing software. It runs in the background and only needs to be accessed if settings need to be changed.
- Increased efficiency: personal data can be imported automatically into the Vienna Test System from another database or exchanged between two Vienna Test Systems. This means that candidates’ details only need to be entered or edited once; they do not need to be maintained in two different software systems.
- Test results can be exported automatically and then incorporated into an existing database. All numerical data (e.g. FIT scores, raw scores, percentile ranks) is exported as CSV files, ASCII or HR-XML. Verbal data, scorings and graphics are transferred in PDF form.
- Group-wide comparison scores – e.g. for different locations, countries and training levels – can also be incorporated.
- All data (both raw scores and norm scores on the test variables) can be exported into standard statistical programs (such as IBM SPSS Statistics©) for further statistical processing.
Testing in the Webshop
Do you only need to test occasionally? If so, we have the perfect solution for you: testing without installation, without administration software and without server rental. You pay only for the actual tests used. To do this you register at the SCHUHFRIED webshop, select the required tests or test sets and then choose between two ways of presenting them:
You email the testee a link which they can use to start working the test(s). When the tests have been completed, the results are emailed to you in the form of a standardized PDF report.
Test presentation is started directly on your computer. Because you, the supervisor, are the only person with access to the login data, only you can select the tests and administer them. This means that you know exactly who is doing the test. You can view the test results in a folder in the SCHUHFRIED Webshop.