Test security and data protection
Trust the Vienna Test System
The advantages at a glance
- Hosting with SCHUHFRIED: VTS online (server in Europe) provides maximum security for your data. Our international customers also benefit from the access to a nearby server (Microsoft Azure).
- Daily backups: your data is automatically backed up daily on the SCHUHFRIED server.
- Password protected: the Vienna Test System incorporates four security levels.
- Secure data: all personal details, test results and test data is saved at file level, making it impossible for it to be read by an external program or other Vienna Test Systems.
- Reliable results: subsequent modification or falsification of test results is impossible with the Vienna Test System.
A complete list of technical and organisational procedures is available upon request.
In addition to the SCHUHFRIED precautions, we collected a few simple adjustments that you can make to increase your systems security even further. Find out more...
General Data Protection Regulation
The basic data protection regulation came into force in May 2018 - but the Vienna Test System from version 8.9, CogniPlus and Biofeedback Xpert already meet the requirements of the GDPR. All data is fully secured.
Read here how SCHUHFRIED implements the requirements of the GDPR in the Vienna Test System (from version 8.9).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The information contained within this portal/this e-mail does in no way constitute legal advice. Any person who intends to rely upon or use the information contained herein in any way is solely responsible for independently verifying the information and obtaining independent expert advice if required.